Every once in a while you run into a person whose record and reputation are so amazing you're a bit skeptical until you meet them face-to-face.
You think to yourself is this person really as advertised?
In today's episode, I interview one such individual and as you'll hear, indeed he is as advertised.
Today, my guest is Philip Tavill President & CEO of Children First.
Phillip will share with us...
- How his physician father made an incredible impact on his career choice.
- Why he continues to lead Children First even after 26 years at the helm.
- A story of redemption and success from a tragic and hopeless situation.
- Why it's critical for infants and toddlers to have a nurturing environment.
- How fathers of all ages are being trained to be better fathers and husbands.
- How you can connect with Children First to help carry on their legacy.
... and much much more!
Thank you for stopping by and please remember to Listen... Learn... and Connect!