Unfortunately, it is the tragic headlines that grab us. We read further to find out what happened. We may shake our heads in disbelief... but then, we quickly move on because after all, it's just another tragic story -- that didn't happen to us.
My guest today is Melissa Wandall. She was that story 18 years ago. Newley married, in a new home, and 9-months pregnant, she got a phone call that dramatically changed her life forever.
In this episode, you will learn ...
- What terrible news Melissa got as a young mother.
- Her incredible response and life-long Advocacy quest to help others.
- Where her personal strength comes from.
- The Florida Statute she got passed to improve highway safety.
- The Florida foundation she started for children grieving the loss of a loved one.
... and much much more!
I'm so glad you stopped by today.
It is my hope that you will listen... learn... and connect!