Electronically we are more connected than ever... Facebook... LinkedIn... Instagram... Twitter. There are no shortages of social sites for us to promote our interests.
But what about true connections? The type where you're having eyeball to eyeball conversations about your future? Or where you want to take your work?
What about connecting with others on a project that raises your profile as a trusted member of the community while also moving your business forward?
My guest today leads an organization in Venice that allows you to do these things and much more.
I'm very pleased today to introduce Kathy Lehner, CEO/President of the Venice Chamber of Commerce.
While Kathy has a rich and diverse business background, her love for the Venice Chamber began as a member business.
Four years after taking the reins, she is leading this essential community connector to new heights.
In this episode you'll learn:
- What's one thing most people don’t know about Kathy.
- Why she chose the Venice Chamber as a career option.
- Misconceptions non-members may have about joining the Venice Chamber.
- Why some businesses get great returns on their membership investment and others do not.
- The new leadership collaboration with Venice High School.
- Why you should consider joining.
... and much, much, more...
I'm so glad you joined us today. It is my hope that you will listen, learn and connect!