We've all seen the cop shows.
They're sensationalized for a reason -- to get eyeballs on the screen.
But what is it really like to be on the police force right here in Sarasota? In today's episode, we'll find out with 28-year veteran, Captain Demetri Konstantopoulos who, just happened to be on duty on September 11, 2001. If you remember, President Bush was in Sarasota at Booker Elementary when the twin towers in NY were hit by 2 jets flown by terrorists.
Today we'll learn from Captan Demitri ...
- Why he fell in love with being a policeman at an early age.
- How his father influenced his career decision.
- What it was like on 911 getting President Bush to safety.
- A story of helping small children in a bad situation.
- How his work with Selah Freedom and sex trafficking has impacted him personally.
... and much, much, more!
I'm so glad you stopped by today. So while you're here, please listen ... learn ... and connect!