Do we need laughter today? More than ever. So it is very gratifying to hear two good friends -- with a love for art -- having so much fun promoting other artists in their new studio over in the Sarasota Park East District.
In today's episode, you'll hear from two guests: Elizabeth Goodwill & Barbera Gerdeman of Creative Liberties Studios & Gallery where they share...
- The one thing few people know about each
- Why they chose to start an artist studio
- How there's is different from other studios around town
- The digital and virtual services they offer
- What’s surprised them most in opening an artists studio
- The challenges of running Creative Liberties
- How you can connect with them
- ... and much, much, more!
Thank you for stopping by. And remember to listen ... learn ... and connect!