It seems there are as many financial firms in the Greater Sarasota Area as there are convenience stores.
So how do to separate yourself when you're young, smart, and have a passion for helping people plan for a successful retirement?
After a successful university career at nearby Eckerd College, Charles found he had a natural ability and interest in money management. Over the next 10 years, he worked for several of the biggest financial firms around before setting out on his own.
In today's episode, you'll learn ...
- One thing most people don’t know about him.
- Where his interests in financial planning originally came from.
- The process he uses to create a clear financial picture for his clients.
- Why he's so excited about working with the younger generation here in Sarasota.
- ... and much much more....
Thank you for stopping in today and remember after you listen and learn ... to connect!