Let's face it, we're all sending messages about ourselves in public.
Of course, we're also constantly developing opinions and making decisions about others as well from what people say, how they carry themselves, and what they wear.
What if you're a woman who recently started a business, became an executive, or simply wants to upgrade your image to send a more confident and professional message to the world? Where do you go for help?
My guest today is a seasoned branding and professional stylist from the New York fashion industry who helps women do just this.
I'm very pleased to welcome Sandy Hapoienu, owner of Styling Sessions LLC.
In this episode, you'll learn...
- One thing most people don't know about Sandy
- How she got into the New York City Fashion scene at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, and Neiman Marcus
- How she works with women going through either professional or personal life transitions to improve their brand and public image
- Why you might want to contact Sandy
- ... and much, much, more!
Thank you for stopping by today. It is my hope you will listen ... learn ... and connect!