The booming Sarasota economy is a reflection of many things such as baby boomers retiring, and a wonderful climate with less congestion than larger, nearby cities.
But with the great influx of new residents and businesses comes a challenge for the local Chamber of Commerce as they strive to respond to the increased demands of their growing and increasingly diverse membership.
In today's episodes, you'll hear from Heather Kasten, President & CEO of the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce share ...
- One thing most people don't know about her
- Why she saw the Chamber as a career path after success in the pharmaceutical industry
- Several programs that most people would be surprised that the Chamber provides
- Why you should consider joining
- ... and much, much ... more!
I do appreciate you listening today -- it is my hope that you will listen ... learn ... and connect!