He’s a mild-manner Occupational Therapist by day but a real live Ninja Warrior by night.
If you've never seen NBC's American Ninja Warrior competition you're missing out.
Men and women compete for over $1,000,000 in prize money by jumping, swinging, and virtually flying through the air on the world's most difficult obstacle course.
...and Sarasota's own, Kyle McCreight is in the competition.
Today Kyle will share...
- What’s one thing most people don’t know about him
- Where his interest in Occupational Therapy came from and how it's different from Physical Therapy
- How a 3-legged dog named "Tre" helped him get over a tough divorce
- Why he decided to compete in Ninja competitions
- How he got on the hit TV show, American Ninja Warrior
- The wonderful way Kyle and Tre are involved with the Never Say Never Foundation
... and much much more!
I'm so glad you stopped by today.
It is my hope that you will listen ... learn ... and connect!